Stunning Top Floor Apartment with Private Roof Top
OWNER IS MOTIVATED AND HAPPY TO MEET THE MARKET. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO SUBMIT ALL OFFERS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE OF 5 MARCH 2021.
With picture perfect panoramic views, this top floor apartment needs to be seen to be truly appreciated. Positioned in arguably the best position of the popular ‘Island Quays’ complex, this apartment not only has views along the river, it also has views up the river completing that panoramic picture from Master, living room, balcony and roof top.
The apartment itself has been renovated since new offering plenty of storage space through the kitchen, an open plan feel and modern bathrooms meaning the only thing needed is for you to bring your bags and enjoy this beautiful resort lifestyle.
The complex has a full sized tennis courts with lights, a beautiful in ground swimming pool, lap pool along the side, outdoor kitchen area for entertaining and access to the waterfront and shared pontoon for the residents only.
If you are considering a holiday unit or looking to downsize, you will be happy to know the storage for this apartment is second to none, offering a double garage and an extra storage cage for all your essentials.
This really is a must see, must feel apartment.
What we love most:
– Top Floor apartment with private rooftop
– Panoramic water views
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen
– Rooftop set up for an outdoor kitchen if wanted
– Renovated kitchen with stone tops and plenty of drawers
– Renovated bathrooms featuring a stand alone bath and waterfall showers
– Three king size bedrooms all with plenty of storage
– Master with en-suite and large walk in robe
– Spacious study nook, perfect for the work from home setup
– Completely gated community, offering security and peace of mind
– Side by side double car accommodation with an extra storage room
– Separate laundry with ample storage
– Complex complete with Tennis Court, in-ground swimming pool, outdoor kitchen area, waterfront access and also pontoon access
– Minutes to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital
– Minutes to Sunshine Coast Beaches
– Just meters to paradise