Outstanding panoramic views never to be lost.
Banyandah Towers is well known for its amazing view line but yet comes at a price you would not expect. Let me introduce to you, Floor 7, unit 55 gives you an elevated position to enjoy ocean, mountain and water views from Mount Coolum to Cotton Tree.
If we take a look at the apartment, this has been meticulously renovated from head to toe to offer the perfect apartment for a downsizer to come and live in with nothing to do but with the added storage that most of these apartments lack. There are 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious lounge and dining area opening out onto a balcony with viewlines not to be built out or taken. The kitchen is spacious and follows suit with the rest of the apartment with breathtaking views from the kitchen window. Sitting on the front corner of the complex gives each bedroom the perfect morning view line of the water.
The Complex itself is positioned perfectly just on the fringe of the forever growing CBD and Sunshine Plaza. The building offers full resort facilities which include a riverside heated pool, spa, barbecue area, jetty, games room and sauna.
With on site holiday letting, this apartment offers an outstanding opportunity to acquire an excellent investment in the most sought holiday strip on the Sunshine Coast.
The Body Corporate is lucky enough to benefit from rentals gained from Telecommunication companies which result in very reasonable body corporate fees for the owners, something very rare for a complex of this size and facilities.
What we love most.
– Sought after front corner position in complex
– Outstanding views from Mount Coolum to Cotton Tree
– North east facing apartment
– Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, perfect for lock up and leave
– Fully renovated ready to move in
– Only one neighbouring property giving you more privacy and better views
– Views from every bedroom
– Plenty of lockable storage for a rental property or residential
– Resort style facilities
– Under cover car parking space
– Walking distance from Ocean Street, CBD and Sunshine Plaza
– Most affordable waterfront complex
– Minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
– Body Corp Fees – $4,750 approx per annum
– Council Rates – $2,860 approx per annum
This one is special, literally walk in and live your resort style dream.
Some of the upgrades noted below:
– storage cupboards in entry hallway
– upgrade of the power box
– new hot water system
– removal of both arched hallways
– living areas, kitchen, balcony, bathrooms tiled
– new kitchen with Blum draws, internal lighting to two glass display cupboards
– shutters to windows, blockout blinds to patio door and kitchen window
– crimsafe screen to patio door, screens to windows
– new carpets to bedrooms
– cavity doors to bathroom, ensuite and storage room
– both bathrooms fully renovated with plenty of storage space
– new wardrobes to both bedrooms with drawers, shelves and ample hanging space
– laundry room has been converted to lockup storage and a European laundry installed in to main bathroom
– storage cupboard installed on the balcony with a tilt up clothesline
– ceiling and walls painted
– power points upgraded
– lights upgraded to LED
– 4 blade ceiling fans in bedrooms and living area with remote controls