Top Floor Stunner in Boutique complex
This north facing top floor penthouse apartment in the “Pelican Quays” complex boasts the perfect East side position to maximise the viewline and take advantage of the Sunshine Coast weather!
Complete with three spacious bedrooms, master with en suite and private balcony, renovated kitchen, open plan living and dining, great sized front balcony, high ceilings, separate media area, separate laundry and two car accommodation; this is low maintenance, care-free river front living in a quiet, well-maintained complex of only seven.
With an envious 140m2 of floorspace and three bedrooms this property would suit someone who is downsizing from a house but still wants that extra room, a first home buyer wanting to get into the market or savvy investor looking for a ‘lock and leave’ apartment in a location that maintains strong demand.
Located opposite the river and park – you can start and finish each day with a stroll or cycle along the waterfront, cast the fishing rod off the riverbank, or just admire the view from your sunny front balcony whilst eating breakfast and sipping on a coffee…it’s a dream lifestyle location.
Walk to: Sunshine Plaza, Maroochy CBD and Ocean Street dining precinct, local Maroochy Waters shops or corner store. All major amenities are a short car trip or bus ride away including schools, medical facilities, motorway, beaches and shopping centres.
Riverfront living doesn’t get better than this – nothing to spend, nothing to do but move in and enjoy the very best lifestyle the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
– Top floor apartment
– High lofted ceilings
– Complex of only seven
– Two car accommodation
– The perfect North-east position
– Three large bedrooms
– Two bathrooms and a laundry
– Separate media area
– Large balcony for entertaining to the front
– Front to back apartment offering all year round breezes
– Large Master with en-suite and private balcony
– Front position giving prime water views
– Waterfront perfection
– Low outgoings
– Close to Bradman Avenue boat ramp
– Walking distance to off dog leash area
– Stroll to the Sunday markets
– Minutes to Maroochy CBD, Ocean Street & Sunshine Plaza
– Minutes drive to the Sunshine Coast International Airport