Absolute waterfront opportunity that won’t break the bank!
With the prices of newer buildings along Duporth Avenue, it is no wonder Duporth Avenue has arguably become the most desirable spot on the Sunshine Coast; at a fraction of the price of the newer buildings, you can buy into the lifestyle too!
Positioned on the fourth floor of the iconic Trafalgar Towers, the location is second to none and the views better, stretching all the way to Cotton Tree’s Rivermouth and offering hinterland views to the rear of the apartment.
This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is perfect for all buyers offering a great live in low maintenance and secure lifestyle but also the perfect getaway holiday place with all the resort features you would expect from such a great building.
Sitting on the corner of the building has many perks, one being the great through breezes you will have all year round due to the two balconies both back and front of the apartment. This also makes a great opportunity to sunchase in the morning and in the afternoon. The other is the viewline from the kitchen and main living will always be alive with beautiful morning views as soon as you wake up and also the lights that come to life over Buderim at night.
The unit is designed in a very open plan way providing plenty of light filled areas with the dual balconies. Both bedrooms are spacious with built in robes. The master bedroom is complete with an ensuite and private access to the back balcony. The second bedroom is just off the living and perfect for a guest bedroom, study or a home office and is serviced by the main bathroom. With a recent renovation throughout, you will be able to simply move straight in and enjoy the lifestyle that is on offer.
Situated just minutes walk to the dining and nightlife option of Ocean Street and just a short stroll to the upgraded Sunshine Plaza. You can leave your car at home and live in a permanent holiday lifestyle.
– 3 minutes to Ocean Street Dining Precinct
– 3 minutes to Sunshine Plaza
– 5 minutes to Sunshine Coast CBD
– 6 minutes to Sunshine Coast Beaches
– 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast International Airport
Trafalgar Towers is known for its resort style facilities including a large pool area directly at the waters edge, the biggest pontoon in the Maroochy River, games room for the kids, basement carparking and secure access, BBQ area and also a full sized tennis court if you fancy a hit.
– Unobstructed water views
– Recently renovated two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
– Large master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
– Dual balconies for viewlines day and night
– Views of both Cotton Tree Rivermouth and Hinterland
– Complex complete with pool, spa, games room, large pontoon, BBQ area & Tennis Court
– Location perfect just minutes to everything you need
– Basement carpark with secure access
– Flat area, perfect for riding or walking lifestyle
– Direct water access for kayaks, fishing or SUP
To sum it up…Stunning waterfront opportunity without the million dollar price tag!