North facing waterfront opportunity with expansive views.
56 Tepequar drive, one of the best houses on the glistening canals, is up for sale. Set on a north facing 748m2 block, with a recent refurbishment, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle and position this home has to offer. With only a handful of blocks offering the view line down one of the waterfront fingers, this is a rare opportunity that needs to be seen to be appreciated.
The home offers one of the most usable and unique floor plans with plenty of living arrangement options, multiple living areas, a master bedroom on both ground and another upstairs with it’s very own kitchenette and plenty of grassed areas for the growing family or those furry friends.
With the house being designed around the beautiful view line, you will find the first class kitchen with walk in pantry, a media room and both living and dining areas to the northern side offering a view line to dream of all year round. Complimented with a large outdoor area with an outdoor kitchen, the perfect position to overlook the pool and grassed backyard while taking in those evening sunsets.
Upstairs has a completely self contained area for a teenage or guest retreat. There is a large open living area with a private balcony, kitchenette, bathroom and a large bedroom. This is perfectly positioned you could say it has the best views of the house!
Below are our favourite features:
– High ceilings throughout offering plenty of light
– North facing block with view of finger (handful available)
– Two story with light void and genuine dual living option
– Kitchen complete with walk in pantry/stone bench tops/quality appliances
– Master on ground with his and hers walk in robe and en suite
– Two bedrooms with separate living area off the wing, perfect for teenager separation
– Three living areas throughout
– Outdoor kitchen and dining area to the north
– Water-facing upstairs balcony above outdoor living/entertainment area
– Kitchenette upstairs
– Ducted air-conditioning with wifi controller
– Generous double size garage with built in storage
– New 6.6kw solar system and hot water service
– Automated front security gate and garage door with multiple remotes
– Security camera system for added piece of mind
– Sandy beach accessible and maintained
– New, low maintenance gardens with plenty of grassy space
– Water tank supplying toilets, dishwasher, washing machine and outdoor taps
– New 14×3 composite decking with LED lighting (28 years warranty remaining)
– Pontoon with water and power
– Caravan/boat storage inside security gate
– Whole house freshly painted inside and out
– New carpets throughout
– New lighting and ceiling fans throughout
– Jet ski dock (negotiable)
– Above ground spa (negotiable with purchase)
– 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast International Airport
– Just minutes to Sunshine Plaza
– Just minutes to Sunshine Coast CBD
– Just minutes to Ocean Street dining precinct
– 0 minutes to Paradise