Front row seat to paradise!
Banyandah Towers is well known for its amazing view line but yet comes at a price you would not expect. Let me introduce to you, Floor 10, unit 80 gives you an elevated position to enjoy ocean, mountain and water views from Mount Coolum to Cotton Tree.
The Complex itself is positioned perfectly just on the fringe of the forever growing CBD and Sunshine Plaza. The building offers full resort facilities which include a riverside heated pool, spa, barbecue area, jetty, games room and sauna.
With on site holiday letting, this apartment offers an outstanding opportunity to acquire an excellent investment in the most sought holiday strip on the Sunshine Coast.
If we take a look at the apartment itself, there are 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry, spacious lounge and dining area opening out onto a balcony. The kitchen is spacious and has breathtaking views from the kitchen window.
The Body Corporate is lucky enough to benefit from rentals gained from Telecommunication companies which result in very reasonable body corporate fees for the owners, something very rare for a complex of this size and facilities.
The things that matter most:
• Sought after front position in complex
• Outstanding views from Mount Coolum to Cotton Tree
• Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, perfect for lock up and leave
• Underground car parking space
• Resort style facilities
• Walking distance from Ocean Street, CBD and Sunshine Plaza
• Most affordable waterfront complex
• Minutes to the new International Sunshine Coast Airport
• Body Corp Fees – $4,750 approx per annum
• Council Rates – $2,860 approx per annum