When design meets functionality. Welcome home.
Behold the opportunity you have been waiting for: a large, luxurious, two-storey home just one street back from the freshly rejuvenated Maroochy River Esplanade, and less than a few kilometres from the Sunshine Plaza, future CBD, golden beaches, sparkling Cotton Tree river mouth, highway access, coffee shops, restaurants, and everything you need for an exceptional coastal lifestyle.
This is undoubtedly one of Maroochy Waters BEST dry blocks, and one to get through to appreciate just how special this one is.
The corner-block mansion boasts a magnificent, modern facade and interior, with a practical and spacious layout but also offering dual drive ways, making storage a breeze with the convenience of an extra shed. All this, just foot-steps from the rivers edge.
Passing through a large pivot door, you are greeted with a perfectly positioned home office space which offers you the flexibility of visitors to your home without actually going through your home. With large 600×600 tiles throughout the ground level 2.7m high ceilings and 2.4m high doors gives you an instant feeling of spacious open plan design. With a large entertainers kitchen, you will always be central to everything going on so you don’t miss a minute of living in paradise.
As you pass through the large dedicated living room space, you are welcomed by one of the best features of this perfect design; a master bedroom fit for a king and queen with an open plan flow, free standing bath, dual vanities and generous walk in robe. Waking up every day to the tranquillity of the outdoor pool will be something you won’t get sick of.
The dining area connects indoor to outdoor entertaining faultlessly with plenty of glass throughout and stacker doors. With all entertaining to the north of the block, it is the perfect space to enjoy our Queensland weather all year round. With a grassed area, fully fenced means you can bring your fluffy friends along to enjoy or makes a great play space for kids and grownups alike.
To complete the ground level, a double garage with remote door and epoxy flooring and also another large shed with its own driveway access providing room for a boat, caravan or extra car accommodation.
As you come up to the landing area of the property, a large open area used as a rumpus room, teenage retreat or second living area. With new luxurious carpet throughout, tall ceilings and plenty of large windows, the second level is light, bright and spacious. Complete with four large bedrooms, each with their own built-ins, a stylish bathroom and separate toilet and not to miss; a laundry chute to make every parents life just THAT little bit easier.
– Functional open plan living
– Indoor to outdoor connection
– 10m pool with water feature
– North facing entertaining area
– Privacy screens to patio
– Ducted A/C with 8 separate zones
– Double garage + extra shed
– Dual drive-ways and plenty of room for toys
– Grassed and fully fenced area for all ages
– Perfect positioned kitchen with 20mm waterfall stone and soft close
– Induction Cooktop
– Plumbed fridge
– Separate laundry with powder room downstairs
– Access to drying area from Laundry with laundry chute from upstairs
– Home office with storage and positioned at front of house for limited disruptions
– Tall 2.7m ceilings with 2.4m doors throughout
– Master on ground level with view line of pool
– Master open plan en suite with WIR
– Second living area
– Four spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– Plenty of windows providing natural light throughout
– 16,000L underground water tank
– 8KVA Solar System
– Corner block giving privacy from any neighbours
– Foot steps to Maroochy River & Bradman Avenue rejuvenation areas
– Minutes to Sunshine Coast International Airport
– Minutes to Sunshine Plaza, CBD and Ocean Street dining precinct
– Minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches
– Just 1 accepted offer away from paradise
There is nothing left to do with this property but move in and enjoy what the current owners have been lucky enough to enjoy for many years prior. Call to inspect.