Perfect Gem along Maroochy River
DUE TO UNFORSEEN WEATHER CIRCUMSTANCES, TODAYS OPEN HOMES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED.
Located in a private position of the ‘On The River’ Complex, this two bedroom private apartment represents the best holiday lifestyle, while still spacious enough to live in and enjoy resort style living all year round, that is rare to the Duporth strip!
As soon as you enter the complex and jump into a lift servicing just two apartments per level, you will be greeted with a large entrance hallway which opens up to a very open plan living dining area leading onto a large balcony, perfect for entertaining. With the kitchen positioned perfectly at the back corner of the complex, it offers plenty of natural light and river glimpses making it the perfect place to cook and prepare food. Off the main living you will find two large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate walk in laundry with an additional toilet. This apartment has a functional plan and great feel, nothing feels pokey giving you a pleasant place to call home if you wish.
The complex is landscaped and manicured to perfection and comes with a full jetty, pool and pontoon private for owners in the complex. With an underground parking space, a games room and plenty of grassed filled areas for you to relax and enjoy the lifestyle we have on the Sunshine Coast.
All this and the convenience that comes with easy flat walking to Sunshine Plaza, Ocean Street markets and restaurant precinct, cinemas and beaches, you can pretty much leave your car at home.
The things that matter most:
– Entry level buying along this River strip
– Great investment opportunity or live in
– Spacious two-bedroom unit with two bathrooms and one car space
– Huge open plan living area leading onto entertainers balcony
– Positioned at the rear offering privacy but still river glimpses
– Secure parking
– Great on site management currently in place
– Complex offers a pool and spa, BBQ area plus a grassed area and a private jetty
– Easy walk to Ocean Street, the Sunshine Plaza, bus stops and schools
– Walk to Maroochydore’s best beaches
– Short drive to Sunshine Coast’s International Airport