A RARE OFFERING: THE BEST SPOT ON BRADMAN AVENUE
Set along the Maroochy Waters canal and towards its intersection with the Maroochy River, this immaculately-presented, house-sized townhouse offers tranquility and privacy not often seen with Bradman Avenue. Located along a small service road and backing on to a green space and waterway, this townhouse is private with no rear neighbours, yet offers immaculate water view lines from nearly every position in the house!
A luscious green feel provides a warm welcome to the home, which is spread across a generous four levels of waterfront living. Entertain family and friends up here where you can enjoy northerly views over the river mouth and down the canal and park area, or host a gathering on the timber deck on level two or even level three, the choice is yours.
Boasting a generous 262sqm, 2.7m high ceilings, plenty of windows and wide stacker doors that let the water views into every room, modern fittings and fixtures, this townhouse is move-in ready and a gem to find. There is always something special about the complex developers unit as they capitalise on adding those extra things through the building process and this one is nothing short of special.
The complex of just six is an owner occupier driven building and perfect for someone looking for an immaculate home close to both the water and the inner city CBD. Thanks to its location next to the Maroochy River , the new owners can enjoy all their favourite water sports and fishing within walking distance, while surf breaks are just a short drive down the road.
The large bedroom located on the ground floor which has its own sliding door entrance from the courtyard which provides flexibility to utilise this room as a home office or home-based business. Otherwise it would be the ideal guest accommodation as it’s separated from the rest of the bedrooms and living area.
The second level of the home is the heart and soul where you can easily imagine gathering friends and family. The open-plan layout allows the light and breezes from the stacker doors to flow through. The kitchen is bound to impress with two-pac cabinetry, thick oversized stone bench tops, plenty of storage and breakfast bar. There is also a second living area or media room up here which is easily closed off for cinema nights. The whole living area is wrapped by the perfect north east facing balcony suitable for early morning risers and late night entertainers.
On the third level there are three bedrooms, all with water views. The master suite is picture perfect with a private timber deck and pillow views of Maroochy River. A walk-through wardrobe takes you through to the modern en-suite with feature amenities.
The fourth and final level is where you can set up your barbecue and lounges and simply enjoy the best weather the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Spend summer nights up here with a cold one, enjoy the beautiful river sunsets and stare up at the stars until its time to wake up and do it all again. It is literally living in paradise.
This is one not to miss out on, be sure to inspect because you will be surprised at what’s on offer so close to Sunshine Plaza, CBD, Cotton Tree and Ocean St.
– Private and peaceful house-sized townhouse overlooking Maroochy River, green park land and quiet canal frontage
– Water views from every room in the house
– Open and light filled with views out to Maroochy River
– Set back from Bradman Avenue with good sound buffering along the service road
– Green outlook, leafy backdrop with no rear neighbours
– Spread across three levels with additional rooftop deck
– Immaculately presented, 2.7m high ceilings, modern finishings
– Dedicated home office or guest bedroom on lower floor, under-stair storage
– Air conditioned open-plan kitchen/dining/living with entertaining deck
– Quality finishes throughout, freshly painted, new carpet
– Two-pac entertainers kitchen with thick stone benches and island cook top
– Media room/second living that can be closed off for privacy
– Air conditioned master suite with private balcony, walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
– Space for double garage with laundry, water feature out front, courtyard
– Secure gated entry, intercom security, mesh security screens on lower level
– Adjacent pathway leads all the way to Mooloolaba Spit
– Walk to Cotton Tree, Ocean St, Big Top and Sunshine Plaza from this fantastic location
– Close to public transport, short drive to airport, easy access to motorway
Call me if you would like to get through this rare gem before it goes.